Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dining room

I haven't done a renovation post in a while. I guess because there isn't much to reveal.

So far, I've painted the dining room. That's as far as we're going to get for a while, I'm afraid. Everything has come to a crashing halt as we are forced to pay down our bills before we can start any new projects.

That means we will continue to walk on the plywood floors in the dining room for at least a few more months, if not longer. The way Dennis is talking, it sounds like possibly another year. I hope not.

But oh well, at least we got the walls painted. Here is the before: 


And here is the after:

It looks white in the picture but it's sort of combination of peach/cream with an undertone of purple to it.


What we still need to do:

Change the light fixture
Add a floor
Pictures on the wall

Doesn't sound like much, and I suppose it isn't. I don't know why it takes so long to complete one room!

That's all for now. When we finally do get some renovating done, I'll make sure to blog about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment