Saturday, November 5, 2016

"Man Cave" Project: Done

The Man Cave has been done for a few weeks now but I've been distracted by the girl's room. Anyway, here is the finished project:



So as you can see, there's a lot of tin and wood in here. But remember--it's a man cave! It is the opposite of anything feminine.

Dennis made his own "island" for work, which I thought was a great idea. To the right, is another closet that he also made for storage, and to the left, an old fridge that he covered in wood for...beer, or whatever, I suppose.

Oh, and the TV is the birthday present that I bought for him! :-) 



I am more partial to this side of the room. I love the burned wood on the wall. And let me tell you, it smells heavenly. Hardware store smell--which I love!

The weight machines are his boat money--or at least some of it. Most of it went to bills. Yes, he deserved to get something for himself. The weight bench serves as both body building and couch for the TV.

And so that is the end of the Man Cave project. What to do next? There is always something. For now, we will probably focus on smaller projects and I'm looking into updating the dining room light fixture next...

No comments:

Post a Comment