Friday, May 26, 2017

Moing on

I passed my Phase 6 eval with a 92%! Whoo-hoo! I didn't think I would, and I think my mentor was pretty lenient but that's ok, works for me! Now I feel like I can fully focus on Phase 9--just one more step to Phase 10 and I am done!

I titled this post "Moving on" and I do feel like I'm finally moving forward in so many things. I've already talked about moving forward from the school....I am counting down the days!

And moving on also in Etsy. I closed my shop yesterday and mailed off my final package. Oh my goodness it feels so good to be done! I might still do some rosaries in my own time, but only for fun. I will miss the money but not the stress. Customization has turned into a crazy thing these days. (Backing up the "I want what I want" attitude that seems to be growing more and more..) It feels good to just focus on one thing, which is the dog training.

And yes, moving on with the bathroom project. I know I already blogged about it but I didn't show a picture of the new vanity.



So there you go! Moving on and never looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment