Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Big Bathroom Reveal!

I know this is not technically a "reveal" since I have been showing it all along...but I wanted to do a "before and after" post anyway. :-)

"Before" pics...

Badly marred walls, bad paint job, nasty tub, outdated vanity, peeling linoleum floor and leaky toilet. It was a mess. For the first week, I showered with my shoes on.





More missing squares in the back of the toilet



Four months later and lots of work later, we finally have our bathroom done.

 
Believe it or not, I actually came up with the mason jar idea on my own for once--and almost a month later, it's all over Pintrest! Oh well. (And no, I didn't put this on Pintrest.)
 
 


It's things like this that reminds me that it's possible to make anything better. It just needs a little bit of work.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! It must feel nice to have that finally done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful really, if it was mine, you might not be able to get me out of there!

    ReplyDelete