Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Project #3 (The Girls Room)

Currently we're focusing on three different projects this summer: the front yard, the patio, and the girls room. I like to have both indoor and outdoor projects at the same time so I can enjoy the weather when it's nice but also work on something indoors when it's too hot or raining.


This is me trying to take a picture and scrub off the wall paper at the same time. But I never can do it with one hand; it's always shaky.

 
 
So I got Lucy to do it for me.

It is not actually a scrubber, but one of those round things that pokes tiny holes into the wall paper. I am blanking on the actual name of it.



Tiny holes. ^^^


Then we sprayed it with wall paper stripper and started the long process of scraping.



Actually, Lucy just tore it off with her hands. A lot quicker that way.



But, it also peeled off some drywall, so back to scraping I went.


Here's Lucy saying her arm is about to fall off. She was working for maybe two minutes.

So I ended up doing the rest of the work...as we all knew was going to happen.


I scraped until my arm felt like it was going to fall off too.

Needless to say, I think this Girls Room project is going to take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment