Friday, April 21, 2017

The Latest Update

The latest update with Luke is that we went to see the neurologist today. Well, actually, Dennis brought him, while I finally got my crown put on my tooth (I've been putting this off for weeks.)

Long story short. The neurologist was concerned enough to give Luke an MRI right there during the appointment. I'm not sure if this is consoling or scary. Anyway, it's done, and we should know by Monday if there's anything serious going on with Luke.

I'm disappointed I couldn't be there for Luke. He got his blood drawn too, to look for antibodies in his blood, and he is scared to death of needles. I wanted to be there for those sort of things. But I wouldn't have been able to go in with him for his MRI anyway, because of my stents in my heart. It's good to know that God already saw that Luke would need some help, and arranged for Dennis to be there.

All I know is that this has been one heck of a few months. It certainly makes you not take "normal" for granted.

Anyway, I don't want to worry anyone unnecessarily, but prayers would be appreciated. Especially over the weekend. Dennis will be gone on a work trip and it will be just me and my worries all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment