Monday, March 5, 2018

Bruno and Buddy

I don't want to celebrate too early but things are picking up a bit in business, so that helps. It's coming at a steady pace, which is what I would prefer, rather than too many dogs at once.

My newest dog is a high energy Pit Bull named Bruno. When Anna heard this she gulped and said, "His name is Bruno?? Creepy!" Lol!

Bruno was supposed to start today but due to the weather, we canceled and will start tomorrow. That actually works out just fine, because for one thing, the door fell out of the basement (long story) and so that means we would have had to block the door with totes which doesn't make me feel too safe with having a high energy Pit Bull in the house. Dennis thinks he can get the door fixed by tomorrow, so that's good!

Also, with the weather, the kids have no school today and I didn't want to start my first day with Bruno with kids in the house. We are all a little nervous about working with our first Pit Bull and just trying to keep things safe by being cautious.

Buddy went home last week a mostly changed dog. He is still crazy possessive over anything that he considers to be "high value" but he is no longer dominant over them--his owner is. That's how we want it!

I forgot to show off my latest video of Buddy--so here it is! It's a little different from Cooper's.


No comments:

Post a Comment