Friday, March 29, 2019

My first (and last) Vlog! A Day in a life of dog training (boarding) and the arrival of our CGM!

Here we go, my first (and most likely last) vlog. I've never done one before but I've always wanted to. I had gone to school to do video editing, and even though I never did anything with it, the artistic side in me wanted to try this out, mostly to satisfy the itch.

It was a lot of fun to do but a lot of work and honestly, a bit boring! Even though I find my own job (dog training) interesting, I had a hard time finding interesting clips that would keep others interested. And, this really wasn't about dog training, but dog boarding.

And it was also the day of the arrival of the CGM. I was a bit obsessed with waiting for it to show up (as you will see) but it was exciting when it finally did. Again, this probably won't be very exciting to other people, but for me, it was almost like a birthday. I was tempted to pull Max out of school so we could finally put it on!

Anyway, here it is--something completely different! It's admittedly hokey at some parts...try not to laugh at me too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment