Sunday, February 14, 2016

At least we have the toilet

So I found out today that we are going to get nothing done this week as far as the bathroom goes.  Long story short--the vanity is too tall. (At least, this is what Dennis thinks. I personally don't care.) He wants to order new feet for the vanity. He asked a friend at work to do this (big detailed explanation here that I don't understand about why it has to be ordered through work...) and his friend never did it. Never trust people to do your work for you! It's so easy to say YES, isn't it. But a lot different to actually do the WORK.

So as you can see, I'm pretty upset about it. Now we are waiting just to order the stupid things in order to install the vanity.

So we sit and wait.

I suggested working on tiling the other wall, but I don't have the money for it.

We do have the vanity lights in....but in this case, it feels like--big deal. So a toilet and lights. That's about it.

The shower is working but we can't use it because we have the shower curtains as a door. We could bring in the shower curtains but then we don't have a door. We could hang a blanket, but there's no one in this house that I trust to be respectful enough to stay out.

Ugh. I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment