Friday, February 12, 2016

Painting

We finally have reached the halfway point of this bathroom project: painting.

We've been slowed down a little with the flu, a fishing trip, and waiting on finances for light fixtures for the bathroom. Dennis finally took that old medicine cabinet down--even the kids are happy about that one.

But without the bathroom cabinet, we have no light, so we brought one in from the living room. We pee in comfort around here.

In the meantime, I'm painting and lovin' it.



(A day or two later..)

I finished the bathroom already (a record for me), and I love it! We painted it "Cappuccino Cream" and it compliments the tile nicely, I think. Here are "before pictures:"

Before
Add caption
Add caption

After! (Just ignore that lamp.)

 




 
 
 
 
 Better, yes?
 
Vanity lights go on next. Then we can get our lamp back in our living room.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment