Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Week Three...or Four?

I'm not sure if this is week three or four, but it feels like Week 100. My patience and enthusiasm is running low as we again, have hit a lull.

Overall, I'm really happy with what has been done. The tile looks just like I thought it would. But it's only one wall done, and we have to wait for it to dry before we can grout it. I had really hoped to have the toilet in by now, but it looks like we'll have to wait another week.





While Dennis has spent almost all his spare time (he still makes time to go to the gym every day) working on the bathroom, I have taken on the kids full time. Really, it's not too much different than how it usually is, but my breaks throughout the day are limited and it's hard to find a moment to myself.  A hard thing for an introvert who needs "alone time" to revamp!

Dennis has enlisted me to helping scrape out the moter for times that he can't be here. The moter has be cleared away to make room for the grout.

This is what happens when you volunteer to "help in anyway that I can."



Before

 


After

Dennis has to work tomorrow, so we lose a day working on the bathroom. So for this week, we are done. At least until Monday.

Hoping on Monday that we will be able to grout, and finally get a toilet in.

No comments:

Post a Comment