Saturday, August 26, 2017

Max's Room--update

Max asked me since his room is painted and "decorated" (in his opinion), added a door, and I've added a bookcase, if it is now considered "finished". Oh, Max. It is far from finished.

But we're making some progress.

I know these pictures are nothing to brag about. I know about the mess and the clutter on the floor. I can only do a little at a time when it comes to his room, because it's so small with so little space to put things.

My camera does not like this lighting! 

We added a string of flags of different countries to use as decoration. This was Max's idea. I thought it was a good one and I was glad to make it a little more personalized to his interests. Plus, it didn't cost much!

And yes, I added a bookcase with lots of little cubbys to put things in. It was a relief to clear off his dresser and put some of this stuff away!



All of this was previously scattered across his room or on his dresser. Religious items mixed with books and toys and no where to put things. This little bookcase was only $20 at Walmart (they are made to be stackable--you can add more bookcases onto it to make one bit bookcase. I'm considering it!)

So, no, we're not done with his room yet. We still need more shelves and/or bookcases for some organization. A carpet. A doorknob. The usual.

Tilll next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment