Saturday, March 24, 2018

Watson

I have no picture (yet) of this guy. He is a sweet mix of pretty much everything...not too rowdy but still, time consuming. He knows no commands yet. Working with dogs that know nothing feels a little like working with Helen Keller, not that I would know what that is like...

Energy-wise, I'm feeling it. Yesterday I took two naps. Two. That is not like me at all.

I'm feeling dread and nervousness with this other dog coming. Pray for me if you aren't already.

This weekend is just too busy. Augh. Got a birthday party to bring Anna to and still haven't found the time to pick a present for her friend. New dog is getting dropped off and then we have to bring her to the party. Then I have to get ready for Max's party tomorrow which I wanted to cancel and wait until next week but i lost that argument. So somehow I have to fit in church, present shopping and clean the house and put on a party with two rowdy dogs plus my own. And then spring break with all the kids home. It's just really bad timing.

Yesterday I think Joey was feeling the stress. He lunged at Watson when all Watson was doing was sniffing him. It's not like Joey to be like that. He got kicked out of the house for a long time because I was so mad at him. I really don't need a dog bite right now!

So yes pray for me please.

I will try to give a more uplifting post when I'm feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment