Monday, July 2, 2018

What have I been doing lately?

I haven't blogged in nearly a month, which is a record for me! What have been doing? Lots of dog boarding for one. Training too. Yes, it's going well. Yes, it's exciting. (This is usually what people ask me, in that order.)

No, I am not getting my hopes up that my business has "taken off". Not that I'm being negative but just cautious. Summer time can always give a false reading about what business will truly be like, because everyone goes on vacations.

I have a couple more dogs left in the books to train and then after that, none. Some of them fell through. That's ok. I need a break.

But at the same time, it's been helpful with money. I hope I can continue at a steady pace (with some breaks in between) to keep things up financially.

In the meantime, I've made a little advertisement for boarding! Let me know if you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment